To my friends, who involve in direct sales or MLM:

Guys, are just the same with me, a promoter of


a brand or a company. We don't know how is the


company works behind us, we don't know how is


the whole buisness run, we even don't know what is


the true position we are in our company's marketing


strategy blue print.


So tell me folks, what makes you so proud until take


photos, writing blog to express that you have


already... grow up? Sorry, this is just the begin you


have been train to be a loyalty staff. Other than that


you are nothing.
I told my friends how I look into their buisness, they


said I was too yong, no need try to understand the


whole system, as long as you can make money.


Well, it means I not suitable yet for the buisness,


and they story again "Never try never know, gave


yourself a change use a small capital to make gold


in furture." Sould like the loyalty prist told us, "My


son, we should not discuss about GOD, it was guity"
I use my mortal eyes look into you, what was show


in front of me was a men who keep study the


scientist report, and deeptly excitation by the company system 


which is suitable for all human race, just like drug, or maybe panadol. You need some today to cut down your pain, but if the 


problem doesn't solve now, you need more in fucture.


Well, I might be wrong but please make sure you are right if you 


still want to throw your-self into the position. Hope you well 


develop in your buisness, and hope for myself too.










Love & Peace ^^v